T25 Speed 1.0 Full Video

1. Speed 1.0: Alpha - Video Dailymotion. Focus T25 Speed 1.0 Alpha-1. 'Tone every inch of your body with this full-body cardio Pilates workout with Lisa Corsello.
  2. FOCUS T25 ® Core Speed. Grab a towel and try to keep up! Shaun T's sweat-dripping, core-focused 25-minute speed workout doesn’t waste a second. It’ll have you pushing hard, burning fat, and getting shredded in record time. Ready to Buy? Focus T25 Core Speed for only $ 19 95. Plus $2.95 s&h.

Low Impact 30 minute cardio workout- Beginner/intermediate

Focus T25 full ONLINE VK Plan de ejercicios localizados, enlaces VK por la censura gringa. 16 videos que no puedo mostrar en esta mierda, recomiendo unirse a la comunidad VK y verlos desde el sitio. Disculpen, pero Blogger es un aparato fascista de Control social. 11 Speed 1.0. 12 Speed 2.0. 13 Speed 3.0. 15 Total Body Circuit.

25 minute interval cardio workout from home

FOCUS T25 Workout - NEW Shaun T 25 Minute Workouts

T25 Speed 1.0 Full Video Video

DAY 2 - 25 MIN FAT BURNER WORKOUT - SPEED 1.0

Focus T25 Day 2 Alpha Speed 1.0 by Elle

Focus T25 sample workout!

T25 speed 1.0 full video game

Focus T25 Infomercial The Perfect Workout

Focus T25 (Modified)

T25 Speed 3.0 Full Video

Is Ben Carson On His Way to Getting Fired? The Daily Show

Crosswalk the Musical: Aladdin ft. Will Smith, Naomi Scott & Mena Massoud

Seth Rogen Breaks Down His Most Iconic Movies GQ

Death Investigations: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

SpeedT25 speed 1.0 alpha

This is my Focus T25 Workout Review Day 16 Speed 1.0: Hey guys sorry it’s been a couple days since my last blog. I’ve still been working out but haven’t got a chance to update you on my progress. At this point I have really started to make fitness a part of my lifestyle. I’ve been eating healthier… for example eating apples, bananas, grilled-chicken salads, and drinking lots of water. Been cutting back on my alcohol intake except for the weekends. I’m finally starting to see some definition on my arms and shoulders. YES!

This is perfect time leading into the summer season. My goal is get into decent shape by July so I can finally spend time at the pool without feeling embarrassed. If you’re beginning on this journey… it will be tough for the first week. But, just stick with it because your body does get use to it. At this point, I’m starting to adopt other fitness routines into my days. Some days I’ll go play basketball with my son, or go take a walk when I don’t feel like working out.

Focus T25 Workout Review Day 16 Speed 1.0

If you’ve been following my blog from the beginning you would know that Speed 1.0 is my favorite workout routine from T25. I will say that this workout is starting to get too easy and I’m ready for something new and more challenging. I guess that’s a good thing as my body is telling me that I’m making progress. I don’t need to step on a scale to know that my fitness is improving. I can simply feel the difference.

This is a good feeling that I’ve been lacking for many years. I have a sense of renewal and self-confidence in myself. I’m glad that I didn’t give up when things got tough. Keep in mind I’ve been working out on and off for the past couple weeks. I haven’t been able to follow the schedule exactly as the program requires, but I’m working out at least 3 days a week.

I think if I had maintained the 5 day a week workout I would see quicker results. But, I’m not focused on fast results but rather adopting fitness into a lifestyle habit. In the past I would go “full-throttle” and eventually burn out by week 1 or 2. This time I’m pacing myself and listening to my body. On days that I’m too sore to workout. I take a break to allow my body to repair itself. I don’t feel too much pressure and don’t beat myself up when I miss a day. I just remind myself to get back on the saddle and workout the next day. Alright guys keep it going!

Oh I forgot to mention that Beachbody finally released Streaming workout videos!!! HOLY-COW!!! It’s about time. I know alot of you have been asking for this for quite some time. You can get a Free Team Beachbody Account to get started with it. Click here to check it out.

This entry was posted on 20.08.2019.